Physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who specialize in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine or Adult/Geriatric Care provide comprehensive services to adolescents and adults. GPHA’s healthcare providers work as a team to provide preventive and therapeutic care for our patients.
Comprehensive Services Include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses, injuries and chronic diseases
- Various types of physical examinations (routine exam, employment, driver’s permit, preoperative)
- Screenings for cardiovascular and metabolic disorders, infectious diseases, and cancer based upon the patient’s age, gender, and personal health history
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infection
- Pregnancy tests
- Referrals for diagnostic studies and specialty care
- Care coordination
Internal medicine and family medicine practitioners are available at all of GPHA’s health centers.