To schedule an appointment or to contact Health Center personnel please call our Customer Care Center on our toll-free line: 1-888-296-GPHA (4742).
Administrative offices are located at:
1401 S. 31st. Street, 2nd Floor,
Philadelphia, PA 19146.
Urgent Medical Care/After-Hours Coverage
· If this is a true medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the Emergency Room (ER) immediately. Please remove all call blocking codes and/or devices while awaiting a doctor’s call after hours. On-call providers do not prescribe or refill narcotics or benzodiazepines.”
· If you are a GPHA patient or a Family member, call the site where you received medical attention. If you need any medical, dental, mental health or substance abuse help after hours, leave your name, phone number, and concern with the on-call answering service. Your call will be returned by a GPHA provider.
· Some of our GPHA sites are open evenings as well as weekends. Please review all GPHA health center hours of operations. You can be seen at any facility that is open. The on-call provider will arrange for you to be seen at one of the open sites, if needed[AA1] [AA1].
Report a Patient Safety Event
Questions on how to report a patient safety event or concern:
Contact GPHA, Inc. Patient Safety and Quality Office:
· Email: Complianceoffice@gphainc.org
· Mail: GPHA Administrative Office
Office of Quality and Patient Safety
1401 S. 31st. Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
A GPHA patient may report any concerns to The Joint Commission Quality and Patient Safety Office:
To report a patient safety event or concern:
Online: Submit a new patient safety event or concern. | Submit an update to your incident. (You must have your incident number)
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Telephone number: 1.800.994.6610
· Fax: 630-792-5636
· Mail: Office of Quality and Patient Safety.
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181
Greater Philadelphia Health Action, Inc. (GPHA) is a federally qualified health center (FQHC); which means its insurance is linked to the Department of Health & Human Services
and the Department of Justice.